All I can do, really, is hold my head in my hands. Bigly? Is that even a word. Flashback to your last post.

Just for the record, I’m sure that was a cynical piece of fiction based on fact. Nonetheless, it was a masterful piece of twitter prose and I’m sure the CIC is jealous that he didn’t actually draft it himself.

Ha. Trump had announced that Alabama was in the path of Hurricane Dorian. The NOAA in Alabama refuted the statement, probably worried that their own people might panic. Then Trump displayed a map, with the hurricane’s path modified with a marker, to prove Alabama wrong. Today his administration threatened to fire NOAA officials for disagreeing with Trump’s made up science. The Frederick Douglass comment refers to when Trump, about two years ago, actually thought FD was still alive. He was improvising, having no idea who FD was. History, like science, is full of silly facts.

I actually did get that. I am always flabbergasted that his answer to everything is to fire those who disagree with him. And somehow those around him are so afraid that he is allowed to continue on in his own fantastical way.

“Off with their heads!”
    They’re all nothing but a pack of cards. (sic)

Great!

Yes, bigly is a Trump word. He’ll tell us how smart he is so he can make up words as he speaks.

Next week California falls into the ocean.

Liked by 2 people

I believe Trump predicted that.

And we always have that backup plan to launch nuclear missiles into natural disasters. That’ll show ‘em.